There will be many times on your life journey when you may want to seek guidance and healing. This is a normal part of being human. As an Intuitive Guide, I inspire you to view the stress, worry or crisis as the catalyst towards a more fulfilling life. I work with you as an individual and respond to what is immediately occurring with you. The environment I hold for your healing is safe, supportive and meaningful; it is a place where you are not judged and simply accepted for all you are. Through inner-work, using a variety of meditation techniques and processes, I will guide you to make sense of what you are going through in order to develop new insights and create changes to positively transform your life.
An Intuitive Healing Session can help you to experience:
• Greater self-acceptance and self-awareness
• Increased energy and vitality
• The release of negative and self-defeating life patterns
• Greater confidence to truly move forward on your true path
• Better coping skills in times of challenge and crisis
• The resolution of inner conflict
• An increased capacity to make life decisions
• The development of deeper, richer relationships
• The discovery and creation of meaning and purpose in your life
• Greater trust in yourself through your intuition and inner-wisdom
• Stronger connection to your own spirituality
• Increased sense of clarity and direction
• More peace and happiness as you journey through your life with authenticity
Investment for a one and a half hour session: $150.00
“An Intuitive Healing session with Norma is like no other healing I have experienced before.
Norma’s friendly gentle and supportive manner creates the perfect environment for profound healing to take place.
Engaging in Intuitive Healings sessions with Norma has tranformed my life in ways that I could never have dreamed of. It has allowed me to learn so much about myself and what has been holding me back from reaching my star potential in life.
With Norma’s guidance and support I was able to release these blocks in a safe and comfortable space.
I now really understand and accept who I am and where I am going in this life.” Julie Ireland Project Coordinator