As you journey toward Christmas and the end of 2021, it’s a great time to connect with the very auspicious energy of the Summer Solstice…
The Summer Solstice is the longest day and shortest night of the year. As the summer fruits and flowers continue to bloom, the Goddess invites you into Her creation-phase, to participate with laughter, love, and celebration. She brings healing to dissipate any darkness in your life, spiritual growth, and light to nourish the seeds of your deepest desires.
This is the perfect time to…
- Release the past
- Create a space for healing and new beginnings
- Set powerful intentions to thrive and prosper
- Give thanks for the generosity of Mother Earth
- Receive the energy of vitality and blessings of abundance
It’s been a challenging year and the chance to celebrate the Summer Solstice as an in-person event is extra special.
Under the light of an amazing Full Moon you’ll have the opportunity to…
- Participate in a forgiveness ritual
- Walk the Healing Labyrinth
- Awaken your heart in a Sacred Cacao Ceremony
- Experience a Dance and Harp Meditation
- Plant the seeds of your heart’s desires
- Indulge in festive food and drink
- Purchase hand and heart crafted products from Lulani Moon and Lovsism
- Connect with like-minded souls
Venue: St Margaret’s Church Hall, Pitt Street, Eltham.
If something here is calling to you, join me on Tuesday, the 21st of December at 7.00pm to celebrate the blessings of the Summer Solstice.
Please note: Only vaccinated persons can attend this event.